We want to introduce you to Bruce, that is Bruce Almighty! Bruce is a 3YO unraced Playing God gelding we have leased from our good friends Mungrup Stud where Playing God stands.
Mungrup Stud, Neville Parnham, OzRace, and OZ Racing have joined forces to introduce new owners to take a small share in a racehorse.
Bruce came into pre-training in October 18 with Neville Parnham (who else but Neville to train him as he trained Playing God) and believes Playing God will make a successful sire.
If you join us
- You pay nothing upfront to race Bruce.
- You pay your share of training costs – expect around $40 a month when spelling and $150 to $160 per month when racing for a 5% share.
- When (not if) Bruce wins prize money, we pay Mungrup their lease fee of the net prize money after trainer and jockey percentages.
- Bruce is paid up for the Westspeed bonus scheme, so we will earn extra prize money should he win races in his 3YO season.
But wait - the steak knives
- If Bruce turns out to be a good horse – at any time throughout the lease, we have an option to buy him from Mungrup Stud for an already agreed price. Hopefully, Bruce can pay for himself out of prize money (as we will only want to buy him if has ability).
- And the good news, should we find Bruce doesn’t have enough ability to be competitive we can hand him back at no cost.
So go check out Why Bruce below